Thursday, May 29, 2008

A few more VA pics


We were very smiley. 


A dinner at TrueLuvs (or something). We ate outside, with no lighting, and the dinner ended in the dark. It was good food.


Shelby and Linsey, who is wearing an oversized scarf called a pashmina. 


The Berlin Wall inside the Newseum in DC. 
It was cool. The whole museum was cool.




Small, for some reason. This is a picture of a luminary at the cemeteries in Fredricksburg, VA. Besides the thousands of graves -- for both confederate and union soldiers -- were white bags with candles inside them. It was a cool site.



1 comment:

Hank and Mary said...

Stephen and Linsey. I enjoy knowing how much fun you have together with your family. Sisters are meant to be together I think. I wish I could have been with my sister the past 30 years.