Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Dinner

Olive Oil, right, stands with a zested lemon, middle, and a pile of chopped garlic and lemon zest, left. 


Linsey cooks as Basil stands wilted in the foreground.


Linsey reaches for a knife with cooking preparations ready for heat.




Green beans, mashed potatoes and salmon covered in a dill, caper, garlic, butter sauce.
The beans, dill and potatoes were purchased that morning from a farmers' market, which is cool to think about. Sometimes, when we purchase things there, the farmers tell us that they've just picked it the night before.

It was delicious by the way.


5 comments:

Carrie said...

Your dinner looks very yummy. I just wish I liked fish.

Carol and Dan said...

I want to eat that........c.

Hank and Mary said...

Looks delicious Linsey and Stephen! Nice kitchen too.

AL said...

I think the Greenbeans are beautiful, it makes the entire dish.

John Bosma said...

Yum! I love the farmer's market-yay for supporting local economy! Our farmer's market here is one of my fav things about Gvegas :)
L.