Friday, March 20, 2009

Virginia: Part III

On Saturday, Shelby, Stephen and I went to Richmond to see one of my best friends, Liz, and her husband, Josh.  Liz and Josh moved to Richmond in August from NYC so Josh could attend grad school at Virginia Commonwealth University.  On a weird side note, Liz and Josh, both graduated from Central and now Michael Rao, former CMU president, just took a job as president of VCU.  

Classic Shelby in Richmond.

Liz and Josh at a delicious pizza place.  I love hanging out with Liz and Josh!  They are so much fun and I miss them a bunch!  Another weird side note,  our waitress at the pizza place also spelled her name like mine.  Linsey with no D.  When I told her my name was spelled the same way she said, "I knew you were out there somehwere!"  I'm the only Linsey she's ever met who spells her name the same way. 

Walking in the rain.  It rained pretty much the entire time we were in VA.


Walking and laughing.  It was a great trip!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Your Trip to Virginia looks like it was a lot of fun. I just found out that I will be in DC June 7-19 for work. Shelby said that she will still be in school so I am very excited to see her.