Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Wine Making

Last Christmas Stephen and I gave our parents gift certificates to have wine made at a local wine making place here in PH.  A few weekends ago our parents finally came down for the wine tasting and purchasing.  We got to taste about 15 different wines.  It was so much fun having someone explain to you the differences in the wine and why you might like some more than others.  

I still usually prefer dry whites, but there were two or three reds that I loooved too.




All the parents involved purchased some delicious wines which I can not wait to taste in the near future.  

2 comments:

Carol and Dan said...

What a great idea for a present...wine making. I've never heard of that before!.......c.

Hank and Mary said...

It was fun. It was a great idea. Thanks Stephen and Linsey.