Monday, August 22, 2011

The Big One

It happened. Leland turned one. We had a fun party for her at my parent's house since Stephen and I have no room to have people over. It was a great day! Leland was a total ham as usual. The adorable outfit she is wearing was made by her Aunt Kara. I loved it! Thanks Kara! We opened presents, had lunch, ate cake, and Alden and Cassie ran through the sprinkler for a while. Then it started raining. But it was a really great day. Here are some pictures in no particular order.


Alden and Cassie had fun running through the sprinkler.

She loved her cake, as all kids do.

We opened presents. Leland really loves all her new toys. She especially loves playing with her toy kitchen and feeding her new babies.

The Wuepp's

The T's.

Four generations.

She's one! (I made that sign, by the way. I was really proud of my self cause I thought it was really darned cute, and I had a massive hand cramp the next day from excessive x-acto knife usage.)



3 comments:

Carol and Dan said...

What an angel...congrats! She is so cute. Someday I"ll meet her and see her "ham" personality!
Great outfit, Kara!.........c.

Anonymous said...

Love all these pictures.... so cute. The family pictures are all so perfect.

Love the banner Linsey

TAITx3 said...

She is so stinkin cute! love all the pics. Love the banner lins!