Sunday, October 23, 2011

Finally, a new post!

Hi all. We've been busy. I've been feeling guilty about not taking any pictures of Leland or taking pictures and then never doing anything with them. But not tonight! Tonight we went to the park, I brought my camera, took pictures and am now putting them on the blog! Woah. It really doesn't take that long so I don't know why I always slack about it. Anyway. I've been pretty sick since Tuesday with a nasty cold that I can't seem to get rid of. Leland started to get a little sick on Friday, but luckily it didn't last long. We decided to take a walk tonight after dinner since the weather was lovely and we needed to get out of the apartment, which seems to be getting smaller and smaller. Leland just runs in circles all day long from the living, through the kitchen, down the hallway and back again. Poor kid. But I digress.

Lots has been going on. We bought a house! Woot woot! Although, I feel like we will never close on it. I'm pretending like we didn't buy a house... just in case something happens. But hopefully we'll be in it before Christmas. And I guess that's what I mean by lots has been going on because I can't really think of anything else that has been going on.

I know I say this after every post, but I swear I will try to be better. But don't hold your breath!




One of Leland's favorite things to do at the park is play with the mulch.





4 comments:

TAITx3 said...

Nice to see you blogging again. I just started up as well the other day! Just hope that we can keep it up! I love seeing pictures of you guys! Leland is so sweet.

Hank and Mary said...

Linsey, I love your post. Plus Kara posted and Cassandra posted lately too. Thank goodness for colder weather, I think you ladies are too busy otherwise with children and so many responsibilities, but I for one REALLY appreciate the pictures that you share Linsey. Leland is growing up so fast. It's good you are grabbing the moments to be with her. Wait until she is 3 or 10 or 15 and you will be in awe of this little Leland. (as if you aren't already). :)

Carol and Dan said...

Congratulations!! ........c.

Anonymous said...

love your stinking pictures