Monday, July 28, 2008

Yikes.....

...it's been a while since we have posted anything.  Most of you probably know that we are moving back to Michigan (woo hoo!) so things have been a little crazy around here finishing up our last few days at work, packing the apartment and still trying to make the most of our last few days in Newburyport.

Friday night Stephen's co-workers are having a going away party at our favorite bar, The Thirsty Whale.  Hank is also diving out here, with Christina I beleive, to help us move.  And Jason and Kara are also going to come up and help us on Saturday as well.  Then on Sunday we'll leave early in the morning and make our way to Port Huron.  We are really excited to get settled into our new place!  Hopefully it won't be to long before we get the internet and can post some pictures of our new home and our new city.  

Anyway, I needed a break from packing so I thought I'd post some more pictures from Lynne and John's wedding.  


This is Lynne and John coming out of the Church.  Lynne looked beautiful.


Lynne, Kate and Liz were all in mine and Stephen's wedding, so it was great to be able to see them because we haven't seen each other since then.  

This is all of us at the rehearsal.


And here is me and Stephen after the ceremony. 

4 comments:

Carol and Dan said...

Beautiful pictures!
I wanted to congratulate you, but didn't want to post anything in case you were waiting to tell the current bosses. So, here it is...Congrats! I know you guys are looking forward to being back in Michigan (John and Danielle are excited too!)
Keep us bloggers posted!.....c.

Carrie said...

I can't wait to come visit you guys. I also can't believe we are both moving on the same weekend. Jim and I however are only moving one mile. Hope to see you soon!

Carrie

John Bosma said...

hey!!
Yay wedding photos :)
Love u guys! Good luck with the move!! I will call you soon.
~L&J

Hank and Mary said...

I'm so happy for the new post. Thanks Linsey. I'll see you Sunday evening, in Port Huron. I'm going to use my strength to haul boxes up to the second floor. It will be so nice to have you be in the same state again. Only an easy week night drive when we NEED to see each other...and and EASY weekend visit distance.

Enjoy NEWBURYPORT. I wish I was able to visit that wonderful town one more time. :)