Monday, November 3, 2008

A Port Huron Saturday


This is our apartment building. We live on the second floor.
As you can imagine, we didn't get many trick-or-treaters.



On our way home from the library, we saw these ducks. Linsey enjoyed looking at them and listening to their strange noises.


Linsey at the library. We picked up a movie, the first three episodes of HBO's "The Wire."
I also checked out a book called "The Gone Away World" by Nick Harkaway. I have yet to start it since I'm finishing up another book presently. 


Beautiful, yet deserted, downtown Port Huron. It has such promise but no energy.




We only get Canadian television, which means football on Saturdays and Sundays is not possible for me. This weekend, I watched some football on the computer, as pictured above.




5 comments:

Carol and Dan said...

Your appartment looks fabulous!...c.

Anonymous said...

Did you guys paint? I want to come see your apartment!

Hank and Mary said...

Its so nice you are able to use the library. I don't use ours often enough. Let us know if you like the series you are going to watch.

:)

John Bosma said...

Love the wire!!! It is in our top fave- you just got to give it a couple of episodes :)
Love the apartment! :)
xoxo,
L.

The Jaymac Clan said...

I'm with everyone else, love the apartment.