Thursday, August 20, 2009

Even More Summer Fun

Summer is so great.  This one has been especially fun!  We've had so much fun time with family and friends.  I can't believe an entire year has passed since we left Newburyport.  Here are a few more pics.

Another beautiful summer day on the lake!

I've been cruising around on my bike a lot.  Especially since Stephen got me an awesome basket for it for my birthday.

In July there is a huge sail boat race from the Blue Water Bridge to the Mackinac Bridge.  The night before the race there is a giant party downtown.  Shelby and her friend Angela were there visiting Shelby's college roommate.  


Here are some of the sailboats getting ready for the race.  

4 comments:

Hank and Mary said...

Summer days, awesome! It looks like so much fun, especially as young people. I'm so glad you are getting all the gusto out of the beautiful weather.

AL said...

Whose boat is that?? Nice!! I cant think of anything I love as much as being on the lake. It is my thing is guess. Just seeing Stephen on the lake, makes me happy. :)

linsey said...

The boat belongs to our friend, Mike. We met him playing softball.

Carol and Dan said...

I LOVE your bike!!!
Friends of ours do that race sometimes. They live out here, but he travels all over. Fun!.c.