Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I should be folding laundry...

...but I'm blogging instead.  

So, Stephen and I had a fun weekend and my parents house.  Saturday, my mom and I drove out to Ionia so I could take some pictures of my adorable little second cousin, James (photos to come soon.)  While my mom and I were gone Stephen and my dad went golfing, as usual.  Then on Sunday I spent the afternoon reading magazines on my parents awesome patio!  Isn't it so cute?  




I also just launched my new photo blog today!  It's exciting, for me anyway.  Be sure to check it out and become a follower!  www.linseytaitphotography.blogspot.com      

Ok, now I'm going to go fold laundry...ugh.  

9 comments:

SRT and LST said...

That's right. Those clothes don't fold themselves.

linsey said...

Shouldn't you be WORKING?!

AL said...

I wouldn't have gone golfing or to Ionia with your Mom. I would have been chillin' on that patio and just watching the day pass by. I love their patio. The colors pop and it looks so fancy, but comfortable at the same time. Mmmmmm, I wish I were there now.

The Nelson Family said...

I love that patio!!! Do they have to take the cushions in when it rains? I always wanted an outdoor patio with furniture like that!!!
Ok.. I going to check out your blog now!!!

Shelby said...

Yes, Nelson family... they do need to take the cushions in when it rains, along with all of the other little nick-nacks. It's a pain in the butt! but I still love it out there. :) Nice pic, Lins!

Hank and Mary said...

I must admit, a very cool patio.

I love the pic. I love the summer. I love the style.

Shirlene Wuepper said...

Actually, we cover the couch and chairs with covers and take the cushions in from the table. Not that bad at all. As for the nick-nacks Shelby is talking about.... consist of candles for night time lighting. We too love it out there. A close second to being up north.

TAITx3 said...

Sweet patio. ~KT

AL said...

The brick floor makes it also. It really is so nice. So I guess it is Thanksgiving at your house, huh Shirlene??
I will be there on your patio the entire time, just call me in to ingest the turkey.