Monday, September 28, 2009

Hooray!

My new website is finally live!  Cass, Shaina, Julie and a few others will see their adorable kids featured!  

I'm really excited about this!  I've always wanted to have my own photography business, and I really can't believe that it's actually happening.  I think having that break between when we moved from Massachusetts back to Michigan is what I needed to reignite my love of photography.  And since I lost one of my part time jobs this has been the perfect opportunity to get something going.

 Stephen has been awesome!  Since I'm only working at the Y right now while things get going things have been tight, but he hasn't complained once, at least not to me :-)  Plus he is really supportive and tells me the truth about stuff, which I appreciate.  Also, my mom and dad, my sister and my cousins Julie and John have been a HUGE blessing, so thank you guys.  I owe you!  

Anyway, check it out.  Let me know what you think.  My new business cards will be here in a few days, if you want some to pass out let me know!  I've got lots.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I love the new website. I can't wait to have you take some amazing pictures of my family some day. You are an amazing photographer and you should feel very proud of what you have accomplished!

Love you :)

AL said...

I love your website. You are an amazing photographer. I wish you could take our family pictures, but alas, you are to far away :(

Anonymous said...

I love it! I hope and pray you get many clients!