Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Been a long time...

Once again I'm realizing what a long time it's been since Stephen and I have last blogged. Stephen used to be the one who did all the blogging, then I sort of took over, then neither of us did it for a while, now I guess I'm back at it again. I asked Stephen the other day why he never blogs on our blog anymore and he said, "Because our life in Port Huron is boring and the only thing I like here is you and I'm not going to blog about you all the time." But I just spent the last 20 minutes looking at all our recent blog posts and it would appear that our life isn't really that boring. I mean at least this winter Stephen and I and all our belongings aren't crammed into our bedroom because our apartment is under construction. So already we are one step ahead of last winter.

Anyway, I'm vowing to start blogging again. The real big news is that Stephen and I are going to be parents! Holy Cow. Most of you probably already know that, but hey, it's a good topic to blog about :-)

Here is a picture from our first ultrasound a couple of weeks ago. I'm due August 20th. Just a few weeks after Kara. This will be the 10th grandchild on the Tait side and the first on mine.



10 comments:

TAITx3 said...

Whoot Whoot! I love it! So glad to see you guys back a bloggin! ~Kara

Susu said...

The baby looks just like you! Congrats!

Carol and Dan said...

Well, yeah! We're so happy for you guys! Welcome to the club! ;) .........c.

Keith King said...

Congratulations you guys !!!

Hank and Mary said...

And we are so happy we will be blessed with this new baby Tait. Two precious baby Tait's in a couple weeks. What more could a Grammy ask for?

Squires Family said...

SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS! And it looks like that little one might have Stephen's noggin ;)

Chris Ann said...

I have been waiting for this great news!! And dear Stephen My great great grandday bought the first 1,000 acers on the black river and I love everything about Port Huron,especially that it brought you and Lindsy back to Michigan. Lucius Beach 1837

Carrie said...

Yeah for blogging again. Not that I can talk. It has been a months since my last post, but I will be updating mine this weekend.

Lynne said...

Yay baby Tait!!! Can I be an 'auntie'? :)

AL said...

Beautiful baby!!
Wonder if it will have a birth mark on its thigh??