Sunday, March 28, 2010

Details

Last night was Mexican night. Yay! I love making fajitas, and tacos and salsa and rice and all that good stuff. It's so satisfying. Although, I really would have enjoyed a margarita. Oh well. Anyway, I found a new salsa verde recipe in Details magazine of all places. It was really good, and really spicy. But it was just what the smokey shredded beef tacos I make need. It was so good. I even went all out and made these delicious fudgy brownies in a skillet for dessert, which I ate right out of the oven with vanilla ice cream of course.



Making the salsa.

The finished product. Sooo yummy!


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Linsey, that looks delicious. I wish I was a airplane and could fly over and scoop up some of that cuisine. Stephen is a very lucky man, in many, many ways. :)

Carrie said...

I may need the recipe for those tacos. They look very yummy!

TAITx3 said...

Yum! I love a good Mexican meal. Where did you get the recipe for the tacos? I have been craving red meat this pregnancy and it sounds like it would hit the spot!
Thanks for the post. I love a new recipe!

Squires Family said...

Ummm unless your baby is a tomatillo...I still want some preggo pics!

AL said...

Recipe to the salsa please. Mmmm, I love salsa verde.

daxymylena said...

raro se ve rico:)

TAITx3 said...

Hi Lins
Was wondering if you have time could you please email the link or recipe to the beef tacos you made. I want to make them friday. Thanks.