Monday, April 5, 2010

Gettin' Hitched!

My little sis is getting MARRIED! Holy cow! I'm so excited for her. Her boyfriend, now fiance, Caleb proposed at the Cherry Blossom Festival in D.C. this past weekend. A nice man offered to take their pic in front of the reflecting pool and then Caleb said, "We might as well make this an action shot," and got down on one knee and proposed. So great to have pictures of it. My sister has lots more on her blog, but you have to be invited to look at her blog because she thinks she's really cool (actually, she just doesn't want her students to find it.) Anyway, I stole this pic from her page to post here. She is coming home tomorrow for her spring break and I can't wait to see her! Welcome to the family, Caleb. A baby and an engagement in one year, my parent suuuuure must be excited :-)


5 comments:

TAITx3 said...

Congrats Shelby! SO exciting!

The Live Kite said...

i was lookin for some templates designs, and i found this post.

Congrats for her !

have a nice weeding.

cheers.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Shelby! I am so excited for you.

AL said...

How exciting. What a great place to receive a proposal. Congrats Shelby!!

Shelby said...

Thanks everyone! I'm so excited and happy!