Wednesday, July 7, 2010

First Family Photo

Well, it's July 7 already. Stephen and I took a "family photo" on our third anniversary, June 16. Can't believe that was three weeks ago already! Anyway, I was 30 weeks pregnant and I had a doctors appointment that morning. Everything was great. I have another one tomorrow and I'll take another belly picture and try to post it tomorrow.

This heat really stinks. We don't have air except in the bed room so I've been spending a lot of time in there. Last night we got slurpees, sat in our room, read and listened to the Tigers on the radio. We've also been swimming at the lake a lot in the last few days.

Saturday was an awesome day of just hanging out at the beach. We made a picnic lunch, and just swam and relaxed, swam and relaxed, ate and swam and relaxed some more. It was a totally "Pure Michigan" kind of day... I could hear Tim Allen's voice in the background all day saying "Where there isn't a cloud in the sky and the water is crystal clear. The boardwalk and the dune grass go on for miles." I'm sure we'll be at the beach a lot this summer, so I'll remember a camera one of these times.

7 comments:

The Nelson Family said...

Oh my gosh!! You guys are ridiculously adorable!!!

Hank and Mary said...

SUCH a great family photo. I love it!

TAITx3 said...

Awe.

AL said...

I think that picture is sexy. Linsey you look hot pregnant!!

Lynne said...

so cute!! I'm amazed on how great you look preggers! You are my hero.

TAITx3 said...

You guys really need to update your blog. I want to see pics!!!

Mark M. Lorenz said...

Great photo