Sunday, September 12, 2010

Leland and Linsey and Marian and Mary


We went for a walk Sunday morning. It was nice out. Linsey ripped her jeans when she fell on a curb. But she saved Leland from injury by twisting and falling onto her side. We had to take a couple minute break on this bench for Linsey to calm her nerves.

(Editors note: Stephen has a very strange sense of humor. I did not actually fall. Those jeans have a giant hole in them because they are really old and one of only two pairs of pants that I own that fit me. So no need to worry! I'm actually quite steady on my feet.)


When I came home from work, this is how I found the ladies. Leland woke up with a stuffy nose. I used a nasal aspirator to suck snot and slime from her ample nostrils. With the weather changing, I fear the stuff nose may only be the start of something worse.

It was the first medical procedure I've performed for her since cutting her cord.


This is Grandma Tait holding her 10th grandchild during a recent trip to Farwell. They both really seemed to like each other.



This is Great Grandma Wuepper holding her 5th great grandchild. They also got along swimmingly.

7 comments:

Carol and Dan said...

Good work, Linsey! It's always a good day when we take one on the knee for the kids! .......c.

The Nelson Family said...

Whao! I know how stressful it is to have a close call with the kiddos! It always stinks. You did good Linsey, you did good!!

TAITx3 said...

Oh man, I'm so jealous that you get to take naps when your baby is sleeping. I would give my left arm for that...
I love the pics.... one request.... more close ups of Leland. I want to see her cute face.

Carrie said...

Stephen....not a funny joke at all.

Cute picture of Grandmas with thier Grandchild and Great Grandchild

Hank and Mary said...

Thanks guys for posting pictures! I was even in it, cool. I love the picture of Linsey looking out into the water, thinking, with Leland tucked in safe and sound. :)

Danielle Nelson said...

Stephen, you are a stinker! I totally fell for it.

SRT and LST said...

Yes. Sorry about all this confusion. I am, indeed, a stinker. I will from here on out make sure there is accuracy in my blog-based reporting.