Thursday, September 2, 2010

Two weeks

It's been two weeks. Kind of a blur! Today is my first day alone with the little bean. Right now she is sleeping. We spent most of this past week at my parents. It was awesome. We sat outside, ate good food, relaxed. Stephen got to golf, twice. (I'm a wee bit jealous) Plus, my parents have air, which was awesome. Yesterday my mom came over and we made a ton of soup to freeze and also froze a ton of tomatoes and other various veggies to use this winter. It was so ridiculously hot in our apartment! I can't wait for tomorrow when things are supposed to cool off a little bit.

This weekend we are going to Hank and Mary's. I can't wait. We haven't been there in forever and the weather is supposed to be perfect! I'm really really looking forward to it.

Leland with great grandma Furby

Taking a nap at grandma's.

Another nap :-)

I love her little grins :-)

6 comments:

TAITx3 said...

SO glad you guys posted more pics. I can't wait to my little niece. Hope you guys are getting more sleep than us!

TAITx3 said...

See.... that's how tired I am I forgot to write meet, for meet my little niece.

linsey said...

Ha! I'm so tired I didn't even notice ;-)

AL said...

Can I eat her???

The Jaymac Clan said...

I love the picture of her sleeping with a smile on her face. She is a doll!

Hank and Mary said...

She is 3 weeks now. I need more pictures. :)