Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Leland is Three Months

Leland turned three months old on Friday. Time is flying. She is sleeping through the night which is wonderful! I put her to bed at 7 (we have a pretty particular bed time ritual that works like a charm) and she wakes up between 5:30 and 6:30. She takes pretty good naps and is a really good eater. She giggles a lot and looooves her daddy! For the most part she is one happy baby!

We are all settled in to our new place and really looking forward to the holidays!



4 comments:

TAITx3 said...

I love her eyes. She's a cutie.

Hank and Mary said...

I could gobble her up. She is so cute!

Lynne said...

so sweet! Can't wait to hear about your new place. Happy Thanksgiving!

Wendy Torello said...

She is growing so fast! I always look forward to new blog posts. ( stalker like I know, sorry about that. ) Have a great Thanksgiving tomorrow. Miss you guys.