Tuesday, November 9, 2010

An Update

Hello strangers. Things are finally starting to settle down a little bit... just in time for things to get crazy again before the holidays. Anyway, we are all getting settled into our new place. Stephen has been working a lot. Right after he started the plant began a refueling outage, so he has been very busy. Leland and I are adjusting to life in our new neighborhood. The weather has been beautiful and we've been taking lots of walks. I'll be sure to bring my camera with me on one soon. Here are some recent pictures of what has been happening.


Leland at 2 months.

Leland at 2 months


Stephen and Leland at my moms

Halloween with her cousins

Yesterday at home... I love those little toothless grins!


5 comments:

TAITx3 said...

Yay Yay Yay! I love the update! Absolutely adorable pics of miss Leland. I see you discovered my favorite kid store.... Janie and Jack. I can spot their clothes anywhere! She looks so cute in her halloween/autumn outfit!

Shelby said...

Beautiful! Thanks for including Allister :)

Hank and Mary said...

Fantabulous. Thanks Linsey, I love the pictures. Her smile is so huge!

Wendy Torello said...

Leland is getting so big and more adorable every day. It looks like life is kind. Still miss you three.

Liz said...

She is so cute! Love the blanket! OK...you've convinced me to have a baby now.