Monday, March 28, 2011

A Sick Weekend

It's finally arrived. The dreaded ear infection. The Girl made it seven months without getting sick. The streak has ended. Poor little peanut can't breath, can't sleep and has a hard time getting comfy. Hopefully she starts to feel better soon. At least we're getting lots of cuddles out of the deal. :-)

Before she started feeling terribly crappy.

Getting to crappy. Notice the snot coming from her nose.

You know she doesn't feel good when she falls asleep on you. She's not one to cuddle.

Today after some tylenol. She can only sleep upright.

A shot of our fridge as it looks today.



7 comments:

The Nelson Family said...

Awwe! Poor sweetie!!

Hank and Mary said...

Awe, she has some amazing parents. I'm so sorry she is so sick, but I'm also glad she is going to get better soon. :(

SRT and LST said...

If you look carefully, there is a little "mommy" medication behind the real drugs: some white wine. "Daddy" medication is hidden in the cupboard.

Hank and Mary said...

Oh, BTW, it looks like I posted my comment while I was ridiculously hard at work...instead I'm guessing the time line is Pacific time?

Carol and Dan said...

She is so cute you guys. Sorry she is sick, but she made it pretty far for the first illness! Good for you! I love the shot of the fridge! Wine deffinatly helps in these situations! ;) .........c.

TAITx3 said...

Awe. She is so cute. Hope she gets better.

AL said...

Ha, Stephen. I was thinking on those lines as well. I saw the wine, and I remembered a time when you had different kind of shots, then amoxicillin. Amoxicillin Vs. Tequila?? Hmmmmm, wonder which one would work now??