Sunday, May 22, 2011

Happy Sunday

Leland told me this morning, "You know Steve..."

"Don't call me Steve, Leland."

"OK, whatever, dad... Anyway, you like never post anything on your blog anymore and the people who look at it are like why doesn't Steve post anything anymore. You should totally take a pic of me and post it on the blog so you like don't lose readers."

"OK. How about a photograph of both of us?"

"Whatever ... if it is like really important to you or something I guess you can be in the pic with me. Just don't like make stupid Steve faces like you always do."

"Leland, don't call me Steve. And since when do I make 'stupid faces?'"

"Whatever father, just take the pic already."



2 comments:

TAITx3 said...

Awe.

Hank and Mary said...

She is a clever little girl. Love the pictures. Keep them coming.

I'm finding time, even here in Shanghai to view.

Mom