Sunday, July 10, 2011

Throw Up

Leland threw up for the first time last night -- sick throw up; not after-she-drinks-a-bottle throw up. On Friday, the doctors determined she has strep throat.

Her puke smelled like the grape medicine prescribed to her by said doctors. It looked almost like a slightly purple milk shake. The throw up landed mostly on my T-shirt.


This is just after the puking. I changed my shirt.


Linsey called Kim for medical advice and motherly reassurance. It seemed to work. We do it often ... we usually get the best advice after KNT has had a few Jacks and Coke, whatever that means.




This is Leland pre-strep throat -- her 10-month-old photographs.

I think she is kind of cute.

2 comments:

Hank and Mary said...

Poor baby girl. I'm glad she has wonderful parents to take care of her.

She loves all her hugs and kisses I'm sure.

Carol and Dan said...

I agree with you...she is pretty stinkin' cute! Someday I shall meet her!.........c.