Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Some more entries ...


Next round of entries 
The deadline, remember 
Is Nov. 30, write





Jason, Cassandra
Daniel, Stephen, Christina
are still in my heart

Clocks tick, tock and tick
My eyes grow thick much like lead
When to go to bed?

Food makes me happy
Chicken, chips and waffles, too
My clothes don't fit now
-- Mary T.

Housewife, lost my mind
cannot remember jack shite
What is my number?

Chex mix galore, yum
Until you feel like puking
Exlax becomes friend
-- Cassandra 


Bloodshot eyes mean tears
Unless you know this guy's past
Need one more cocktail?


The apple is sweet
like biblical temptation
Take it away now
-- Stephen

Sometimes, not always
A very tightly tied noose
decapitates him
-- Hank 

Mail red need heart met
Years third winter combine one
Made perfect complete
-- Kara 

Charcoal glowing white
Cocktails going down with ease
Living the good life
-- Daniel 
























2 comments:

The Nelson Family said...

it snowed this morning
scraping windshields and the like
but it is pretty

The Nelson Family said...

this morning bear puked
danilelle got him ginger ale
then he drank that pop