Friday, April 23, 2010

Pregnancy Update: 23 weeks

Alright, so I missed taking pictures of the bump at week 21 and week 22. I told you that I'm a slacker. Here is the 23 week bump. Everything is still great. I went to the doctor today. Had a really good appointment. My doctor is so awesome! I feel very lucky to have found her. I gained 10 pounds this month! I couldn't believe it. I guess it's time to lay off the Dairy Queen...or at least downsize :-)

Stephen and I started to register for baby stuff, which has been fun and overwhelming. I'm amazed a what a bunch a useless crap there is out there.

Also, Stephen got to write a really fun column about becoming a first time dad for the paper. It will be in the paper this Sunday. I'll be sure to post a link to it. It will be a fun little memento to put in a baby book. I like that some of the big moments in our life get to be documented. Like the column he wrote for CM-Life when we got engaged. It's fun to have that stuff.

5 comments:

Hank and Mary said...

Thank-you linsey!

Anonymous said...

you look awesome.

TAITx3 said...

Awe.

bapi said...

Frequently this post gives the idea about, Here is the 23 week bump. Everything is still great. I went to the doctor today. Had a really good appointment. My doctor is so awesome! I feel very lucky to have found her.

bapi said...

Frequently this post gives the idea about, Here is the 23 week bump. Everything is still great. I went to the doctor today. Had a really good appointment. My doctor is so awesome! I feel very lucky to have found her.
Goji Berry