Sunday, May 23, 2010

25

Happy Birthday Sis! You're 25 today. A quarter century. You don't get a funny little poem because Stephen is not here to write one for you, and I'm not very good and poems. But you get something wayyyyyy better... these embarrassing pictures I took of you in 2003 when I was honing my studio skills at Central, and a "senior picture" type picture at the Empire Bluffs. Enjoy! Lucky for you I was cleaning out closets and found all my archived slide film from college. You are so lucky to have a photographer as a sister who made you endure all sorts of really fun things like this. (I promise your engagement photos will be way better, no trucker hats!) You're my favorite little sister ever and I hope 25 is an awesome year! Loooooove you!




2 comments:

Shelby said...

Thanks Sis! I thought I was sooooo cool. haha :) Love you!

The Nelson Family said...

You are so cool! Happy birthday and freakin' cool pics!!