Monday, January 14, 2008

Alright, Michiganders

All you Michiganders have a hefty task in front of you.
Hopefully you choose wisely.

The Fruit Street Free Press will not judge those of you who reveal your favorite candidate in the comments section of this posting. However, we do reserve the right to belittle you if you make the wrong choice.

The editors at this blog, however, do endorse a candidate. See if you can guess which one by only using the pictures below. And feel free to belittle our choice as well.







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would guess, but I Think I already know who you would pick. Oh I will just guess. Mitt if I look at the pics.

The Nelson Family said...

Steve is a maven of the future. Mitt has secured the Michigan primary.

Ron Paul did not win, even though Danielle went and voted for him and I mentally voted for him (which counts as 3/5ths of an actual vote).

TAITx3 said...

Thank you Michiganders for recognizing that Mitt's our man! ~KT

AL said...

Oh, so I cannot play because I am not a Michigainier??? Fine, I am going to go online and blog with some strange, sick person.
My fate lays in your hands Stephen.