Thursday, January 24, 2008

New Blogs

So our family blogging has inspired many of my friends and family to join in the fun. Allow me to introduce you :-)



This is my cousin Carrie and her fiance, Jim. Carrie and myself and my sister are the three youngest of the Wuepper grandchildren, so we've always had a special bond ( i.e. getting stuck eating at the kiddie table.) Carrie used to love Beverly Hills 90210 and I remember when we were little and used to play house or whatever it was, her name was always Kelly and her boyfriends name was always Dylan. We also used to have this "adventure club" (I wish I could remember what it was called) but we gave ourselves flower names like Daisy and Marigold, made puffy paint t-shirts with our flower names on them and "explored" my grandma's back yard or this big, wooded ditch next to her house. I remember once we found some kind of animal skull at her brothers graduation party. Anyway, we used to have lots of fun, and we still do. I'm so happy she is getting married to a fun guy like Jim. He beat my cousin Tim in leg wrestling at Christmas time, which is a really big deal. Their blog is called forever2bengaged.


This is Lynne. She is one of my best friends from college. We lived together for one year in the lovely Park Place apartment complex in good ol' Mt. P. We were both transfer students to the photojournalism program. She lives in Greenville SC with her fiance, John. I'm going to be the maid of honor in her wedding this July! Lynne and John started a new blog about their adventures in SC called garbosma (which is a combination of their last names.)

7 comments:

Shirlene Wuepper said...

How do you remember all this??????
Boy, those must have been some good times with you three girls.

That is such a good pic of you and Lynne. I just love her. You're so lucky to have such good friends.

Anonymous said...

Awww...thanks for the post :)
We are so cute! hehehe
Your mom is so sweet :)

Anonymous said...

Awww...thanks for the post :)
We are so cute! hehehe
Your mom is so sweet :)

Shelby said...

It was called the Explorers Club and the flower names were Sunflower, Daisy, and Tulip. Just to clarify... :)

AL said...

Hey I remember your friend. I met her at your wedding. Nice kid.

When is her wedding?? If you drive to SC, you can stop at my house to sleep before moving on. :)

Hank and Mary said...

Linsey, I think you had such a darling childhood. I love the imaginations of you girls.

We had t-key huts, and made mud idols, (even though you shouldn't worship idols). Anyway, it reminds me a bit of what you little girls did, kind of. I am so glad you are who you are with your good friends and you mom and sister. :) (your dad too of course) :)

TAITx3 said...

Linsey, Wow. You and your cousin look a lot alike. ~KT