Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My first dog?


I've decided that my first dog should be an English bulldog -- mostly because they are so damned cool looking.

The other day, a small English bulldog puppy was trouncing through the Daily News parking lot with its owner, happily splashing in puddles but shivering slightly because of the low winter temperatures.

Every since then, all I can think about is how nice it would be to own one of these animals. So if anybody sees any good deals on English bulldog puppies, let me know. And if anyone knows how I can convince Linsey that this is a good idea, also let me know.

5 comments:

Shelby said...

Those puppies are sooooo cute! I think Linsey should let you get one, but it would be difficult in that tiny apartment. Maybe when you guys move back to Michigan :)

AL said...

I love them, but remember, they cannot swim.

Plus, Michigan is the #state of people bailing. Did you know that?? Did you know the #1 State that people are moving into?? Hmmm. I don't know. Oh, and on 20/20, they had a show on happiness, guess what the happiest city in the US is??? Ashville, NC. Oh yeah, thats right, that is what I am talking about. :)

Hank and Mary said...

Now that is an awesome looking puppy. I think when you move to Michigan, and create a better economy with your brains, then, we will all benefit! Just think, a whole bunch of us would be happy if you moved to Michigan and you guys bought a bull dog. :)

Now we just need to get Jason and Kara and Henry closer too. Hey-I guess Tait wise we are in the minority. ):

Anonymous said...

John and I looooove bulldogs. I think we should move to Chicago and have matching bull dogs :)
P.S. I will tell Asheville (the happiest city in the US) hello for you- we are going there this weekend :)

Shelby said...

Linsey... you are being very bossy. I'll post something new when something new happens!