Monday, February 18, 2008

Portland

Stephen outside the Percy Inn, the bed and breakfast where we stayed while in Portland, Maine.
Our room.
The name of the room. Each room was named after an author. In our room was a "Portable Dorothy Parker" book. I read some of her stuff, including columns for magazines, and discovered she is an entertaining writer.
Linsey and Stephen at a bar called Gritty McDuff's, or some such thing. It is a brewery, restaurant and bar all in one. 

A band at Gritty's. They were decent.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe you will have a room named after you some day

Hank and Mary said...

Nice little vacation Stephen and Linsey. It looks like it was very relaxing and a good time to be together. Congrats

Shirlene Wuepper said...

I agree with cassandra! I'm so glad you two got away for a nice long weekend. Everyone needs that once in awhile. I should practice what I preach! love you guys.