Thursday, February 28, 2008

Price is Right



It certainly isn't the hippest thing to do in this world, especially on a Friday night, but the Price is Right Million Dollar Spectacular is a fun show. They aired one last Friday, and some dude won $1 million. 

There is another one Friday (Feb. 29th, which, of course, is a date that happens just once every four years). The Fruit Street Free Press encourages anyone who has nothing better to do at 8 p.m. to tune in to CBS.

It is a good time.










6 comments:

The Nelson Family said...

Today is the first time i watched the new price is right at 11am with Drew Carey and some dude spun $1 and won both showcases....he was like $200 some off the retail price of his showcase and walked away with both.

TAITx3 said...

I want to skip work and watch. jt

SRT and LST said...

JT.... no need to skip work. It's on at prime time, yo: 8 p.m. -- ST

Shirlene Wuepper said...

Date Night! 8p.m.! CBS! We'll be there!

Hank and Mary said...

Man a shevitz!! It's 11:05 pm on Friday night and I just read this! Shame on me, I missed this new program! At least Shirlene and Jeff are cool. :)

AL said...

I hang my head in shame. Bill and I were at home watching it. I still think it is a dumb show. Never liked it, Caitlyn loves it.

Friday night used to be party, party, party. Now it is drag home from work, get in warmy swarmy jammies and watch tv. Wow how the mighty partier has fallen....