Saturday, December 15, 2007

An 18-wheeler crashed into the low limb of a tree when trying to pull over to the side of the street. Also, some workers were trimming branches trying to free the truck and when one of the large limbs hit the ground, a chunk of it the size of a small discuss flew by my head (I was standing about 75 yards away) at an amazing rate of speed. I felt lucky not to get hurt.
Henry and Stephen hanging out. Henry was restless.
The Christmas tree downtown Newburyport.

Some old-school musicians downtown last night, entertaining shoppers.

2 comments:

Hank and Mary said...

I'm pretty sure your provisions for the storm will keep you warm and past out.

Keep sending pictures. Cassandra will send pictures from today I'm sure.

Anonymous said...

I am glad you survived that Stephen..... instead of having to read headlines about a freak accident killing one of Newburyports finest.