Tuesday, December 4, 2007

BREAKING NEWS: Dan Tait's blog is revived


MOUNT PLEASANT -- DanT., in a move that most did not anticipate, took time to post another entry on his blog, The Daily Scull Purge, which most in the blogging community thought was defunct.

"Yeah, I'm going to start posting," he said. "It is about time."

Dan's last post was almost two months ago on Oct. 12 when he posted a news story about a condom truck involved in a traffic accident. In fact, most of his postings -- including the most recent -- are based on humorous or interesting photos found on the World Wide Web.

But in statements yesterday, Dan said he will start to diversify his blog postings to better meet the needs of his readers, which include his brothers and sisters, his mom and dad, some friends and several eastern Europeans, Brazilians and retirees from Boca Raton, Fla.

Dan, 29, is the father of one boy, 1, and is expecting another child this month. He has been married to his wife, Kim, for several years. He said readers of the Daily Scull Purge can expect more pictures of this aspect of his life.

"My family is important to me," Tait said. "I just never thought of posting pictures of them. I guess I can take pictures of my boy rubbing my wife's pregnant belly, since most people think that is cute. And I can take pictures my son doing funny son stuff. Hopefully people will like that. I know I sometimes do."

Dan said he hasn't posted a new entry for so long because of numerous stresses is life. 

But most of the stress centers around his quest of locating an alternative dining institution in the Village of Rosebush where he works and eats most of his lunches. 

The only dining available to him now is a Marathon gas station that features mini pizzas and the White Wagon, a restaurant by day and night club by evening -- and a place where most people refer to him as "one of them T. boys."

"The Marathon is nice and the White Wagon's menu is classic Rosebush fare," Dan said, "but I just wish there was a place that offered a little more variety: a good French onion soup; a quality Greek salad; or even a halfway decent club sandwich."

A link to the Daily Scull Purge can be located along the right-hand side of the Fruit Street Free Press.






1 comment:

Hank and Mary said...

I'm glad you let us know that Daniels blog is up and running. Yeah!